Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hmmm...it's a good start I guess.

Hey guys, before I get too crazy with the MASSIVE pic spam I'm going to post soon, I thought I would get this out of the way first.

It was pointed out today on MS3B, both impolitely and politely that the nose shape I prefer is causing my sims to look similar. Totally valid, completely true. I do prefer a widened bridge, I like big noses. In regards to my sims starting to look similar, this I hadn't noticed. However, looking at them all now, there are many similarities and I believe Cecesaun1 pointed it out best, it makes you a little sad when that happens.

So, taking into consideration what one lovely Anon suggested, I decided to try something different. I'm a creature of habit and it was sooo hard to break from moving the bridge slider to the right. A little too much. Hence, the nose shape in general with this sim is pretty much what I always use, I just tried to slim the bridge down a bit. It's a start right?
CAS
IN GAME
You will probably find my sims will always have big noses and I guess what I am most apprehensive about is that the sim won't look realistic with a thin bridge. BUT, I found this sim looked completely different once I thinned her nose out. I think I'm excited, so many possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment