Monday, July 12, 2010

Dig, if you will the picture, of you and I engaged in a kiss.

I LOVE Prince!

Well his music, I love. That's the old hag in me talking right there. :D Now, last sim for tonight. Her name is Gwen Dunegan. Y'know, I've noticed a trend with my sims. I have a penchant for a) red hair, b) pale skin and c) Irish names. If you look at my sims, most of them have any one of these things. I think, it may have something to do with my Irish blood. Hmm...

Enough blah-blah-blahing.

Gwen Dunegan:Gwen's CC:

Hair: Peggy; Savio; Peggy.
Eyes: Peggy
Eyebrows: Subaxi.
Eyebags: MTSims (part of the Unholy set)
Eyeshadow: Subaxi
Lips: Subaxi
Blush: LadyFrontbum (Swoop)
Skin: Aikea Guinea
Outfit:
Casual: Simseviyo; Base game (shoes); Natalis (necklace & ring).
Formal: Ekky_Sims; Lilisims (shoes); Peggy (earrings); Peggy (bracelet).
Sleepwear: RustyNail; TSR (uggs); LadyFrontbum (navel piercing).
Tattoo: BluElla.

DOWNLOAD

I put Gwen in Uggs for her sleepwear for one sole reason...I think it looks hilarious!

Hope you guys like them! :)

Remember: If you want Gwen to look like she does, in your game, then download the CC I have linked to. Also of note, my game is updated to the latest patch (3.5.8.007001). I don't believe it should cause any problems, but I'll put it up here just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment