Saturday, July 24, 2010

Delene Thomson

Hi!

I managed to get some simming in yesterday, suprisingly. I really hate juggling all these activities in my life, work, study, family, friends, playing sims. Hehe. I've pretty much done, in total, I think 30 mins of study. That's not very promising is it. Woops. I've procrastinated my whole first week away and I don't care. :D

Here is Delene. I've wanted to do this for a long time, but I needed to find a good skintone that didn't lose the shading when the skintone was darkened. This is impossible though. So I settled for LFB, whose skintones are fabulous. Hope you guys like her. :) She has taken the prize as my favourite creation so far, she beats Mina.

Delene ThomsonDelene's CC:

Hair
Eyes
Eyebrows
Eyeshadow
Blush
Lips
Top
Pants
Shoes
Earrings
Skin (Silk)

DOWNLOAD

WARNING: I've been getting messages and comments letting me know that some simmers are having problems with my sims, mainly they keep crashing their game. :( I've been trying to figure out for zoinks what it could be, with no result until today. ChaoticNeutral over at SimsCave has figured out what it is, Peggy hairs. I save my sims with the content I use, which can and is causing problems which I was not aware of before. If you don't have the Peggy hair I've used, then the sim will likely crash. However, some sims I haven't used Peggy hairs on, are also crashing. I've noticed it's one I may have used the Peggy contacts for. So guys, if this is occuring for you, then see if the sim has any Peggy content and try d/l that and see if it helps. I'm going to now, save my sims without Peggy CC in future, but for the sims I've already made and plan to release, I will put up a warning to let you guys know.

Also, I've changed my layout AGAIN. I did like the last one but it had too much going on and it didn't seem right. I give this one a week or less and I will probably change it again. I'm going to go look for blog templates right now actually.

Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment